Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tiny Dream Catcher

I felt like doing something nice for my mom, and she always liked dream catchers and hand-made gifts, and this is the result. I made it from 2 key rings, and about 3 feet of paracord in total. I gutted a section of paracord and ran the outside through a key ring until it covered it, then i burned the ends and fused the together. Then i followed a simple online tutorial to make a dream catcher, and i tied it using the inside strands of the paracord, and i tell ya it was a pain working without tweezers. then i did a simple soloman braid over the fused part of the paracord to hide it, and attached another key ring to it. I then dipped it in water to make the paracord shrink and tighten a bit, which i do for all my projects. She loved it, and it's still on her car keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment